Welcome to National Autocross News (NAXN)
Street The following class changes/assignments have been recommended Vehicle(s) Prev Class Proposed Class Lotus Evora 410 Sport New Super Street Lotus Evora S SS A-Street Porsche Cayman S, GTS (981 chassis) (2013-16) SS Porsche Boxster S, GTS (981 chassis) (2013-16) SS Porsche Cayman Base (2013-2016) AS B-Street Porsche Boxster Base (2013-2016) AS Lotus Evora (Non …
You may or may not have seen discussion about a proposed change to dissolve Ladies classes and replace them with a “Club” Class. The primary people behind this movement are Heidi Ellison and Rachel Baker, so NAXN has invited them to detail their reasoning behind the proposal. We also invite anyone with a counter argument …
NAXN ONSITE CONTRIBUTOR(S) Thomas Thompson Chuck Mathews Kevin Dietz Lexie Murray AJ Snyder David Hedderick Matt Murray Eric Yee RESULTS Class Results Overall Index Photo Galleries GotCone.com Galleries Autoxpix.com Galleries 10FS Photography Galleries Rainbow Marks Photography Galleries Brendan Sobers SSC, SSP, CP, STX | ES, BS, HSL, KM | CM, HS, ESL | BM, DM, …
The NAXN Mission Statement
- Promote the sport of autocross on national level, free of organizational encumbrances.
- Enable the collection of various autocross experiences, and facilitate their distribution to a larger audience.
- Recognize the contributors and their challenging work
- Share the workload placed on volunteering contributors to facilitate more in depth analysis and reporting of autocross events.
- Foster an environment that encourages humorous, entertaining, and inventive writing while preserving the comraderie and sportsmanship that encompasses autocross.
- Actively utilize new social media technology and resources