Welcome to National Autocross News (NAXN)
Unnamed sources within the SCCA have provided us an advanced copy of a news release scheduled for tomorrow. The details follow: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE (Topeka, Kansas – April 2, 2020) – With the growing impact of COVID-19 around the country, and with local, state, and national agencies calling for social distancing into May, the …
You can submit a letter to the Solo Events Board here: https://www.crbscca.com/?page=submitLetter If you’ve sent a letter concerning the changes to Nationals to the SEB or somewhere else within the SCCA, send us a copy at firstname.lastname@example.org. To: Solo Events Board From: Thomas Thompson Letter ID Number: #28298 Title: Changes to Solo Nationals Class: EO …
The NAXN Mission Statement
- Promote the sport of autocross on national level, free of organizational encumbrances.
- Enable the collection of various autocross experiences, and facilitate their distribution to a larger audience.
- Recognize the contributors and their challenging work
- Share the workload placed on volunteering contributors to facilitate more in depth analysis and reporting of autocross events.
- Foster an environment that encourages humorous, entertaining, and inventive writing while preserving the comraderie and sportsmanship that encompasses autocross.
- Actively utilize new social media technology and resources