Welcome to National Autocross News (NAXN)
NAXN ONSITE CONTRIBUTOR(S) Thomas Thompson David Hedderick Matt Murray Chuck Mathews AJ Snyder Eric Yee RESULTS Official Class Results Overall Index Photo Galleries NAXN FACEBOOK POSTS Quick update on fuel for Solo Nationals:100 and 95 octane is available at Harley. There is 93 octane if you prefer for cheap at Murphy Express (Wal-Mart) just south …
NAXN ONSITE CONTRIBUTOR(S) Thomas Thompson Crissy Weaver David Hedderick RESULTS Official Class Results Overall Index RT/60ft Super Challenge Ladies Challenge Photo Galleries NAXN FACEBOOK POSTS Posted by National Autocross News on Wednesday, August 28, 2019 Line for dust masks? Posted by National Autocross News on Friday, August 30, 2019 ProSolo Finale about to start Posted by National …
Click for more info: West Course East Course
The NAXN Mission Statement
- Promote the sport of autocross on national level, free of organizational encumbrances.
- Enable the collection of various autocross experiences, and facilitate their distribution to a larger audience.
- Recognize the contributors and their challenging work
- Share the workload placed on volunteering contributors to facilitate more in depth analysis and reporting of autocross events.
- Foster an environment that encourages humorous, entertaining, and inventive writing while preserving the comraderie and sportsmanship that encompasses autocross.
- Actively utilize new social media technology and resources