Welcome to National Autocross News (NAXN)
In my first full season of SCCA solo competition, I was faced with a surprising question for 2018; should I compete in open or a ladies only class. This was my first time entering into any kind of motorsports, although I had been involved in competitive activities most of my life. I was taken aback, …
Street The following class changes/assignments have been recommended Vehicle(s) Prev Class Proposed Class Lotus Evora 410 Sport New Super Street Lotus Evora S SS A-Street Porsche Cayman S, GTS (981 chassis) (2013-16) SS Porsche Boxster S, GTS (981 chassis) (2013-16) SS Porsche Cayman Base (2013-2016) AS B-Street Porsche Boxster Base (2013-2016) AS Lotus Evora (Non …
You may or may not have seen discussion about a proposed change to dissolve Ladies classes and replace them with a “Club” Class. The primary people behind this movement are Heidi Ellison and Rachel Baker, so NAXN has invited them to detail their reasoning behind the proposal. We also invite anyone with a counter argument …
The NAXN Mission Statement
- Promote the sport of autocross on national level, free of organizational encumbrances.
- Enable the collection of various autocross experiences, and facilitate their distribution to a larger audience.
- Recognize the contributors and their challenging work
- Share the workload placed on volunteering contributors to facilitate more in depth analysis and reporting of autocross events.
- Foster an environment that encourages humorous, entertaining, and inventive writing while preserving the comraderie and sportsmanship that encompasses autocross.
- Actively utilize new social media technology and resources